Sunday, April 27, 2008


It's Sunday and we haven't left yet. We had someone interested in the RV just last night so we stayed today and took them for a test drive. Not sure if it's going to work out but we're willing to stay a few extra days to wait and see. We found some oil and are going to take them to fill up the RV later. We'll keep you posted.


LiveWorkDream said...

Ooooh, good luck! This is defiitely the time to sell a rig like yours. It's great timing, just hang tight!